Request Membership in this Organization!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Welcome to the Murfreesboro Homeschoolers Cooperative & Tutorial membership application.
Murfreesboro Homeschoolers requires payment of the membership and drop off fees listed HERE once your application is approved.
- Release of Claims
- Field Trip Liability Release
- Boys & Girls Club Form (Children 5 years & Older)
- Background Check Waiver (only required if you are on site or get a background check)
- Each parent/guardian on-site is required to contribute a minimum of one hour per day.
- Parents/Guardians on-site contribute by organizing, monitoring, and assisting in classes.
- Parent Positions will be assigned to on-site parents/guardians for the year; however MHS reserves the right to switch your positions.
- Parents/Guardians with children requiring special assistance and those with small children please email the director for accommodations.
- Drop off parents pay an additional fee and are not required to do volunteer hours.