How To Register
OK! I am ready to register for MHS…. How do I do that?
Great question - Let’s get started!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- You cannot remove classes/selections from your registration once you click "Register".
- Tuition is put on a monthly payment plan due in full by 12/1/2021.
- Registration is a commitment to the class(es) for the year from August 2021 - May 2022.
- Time changes on the schedule may be made.
Step 1: Join MHS & Create a Login
- First you need to join the organization and create your secure login. Click "Join" on the top right of the home page and fill in your information.
- MHS will have to approve your request and then an email will be sent letting you know you can register.
Step 2: Getting to the Registration Page
To get to the registration page you must login and click on "Registration". The page will look different depending on what type of device you are using.
- Desktop computer or iPad: Look in the main header line and click on "Registration".
- Mobile device (smartphone): Access the main menu on the left side of the screen by clicking on the 3 lines. Click on "Registration".
Step 3: Register for Age Range and Tuition
- In the first matrix titled "Registration for 2021-2022" click on the age range box of your first child to resister them for the year at MHS.
- Click on the box by the child(ren)’s name that you wish to enroll in that age range class and click "Register".
- Then move onto the next age range if registering children in more than one age range. This is your tuition for the 2021-2022 year.
Step 4: Select You Child(ren)'s Classes
- Scroll down the registration page to the class matrixes for each of the age ranges.
- 1st - 4th and 8th - 12th do not have options. 5th - 8th has an option of Spanish level 1 or level 2.
- For each class that you choose, click on the class name in the matrix.
- Then click the box by the child(ren)’s name that you wish to enroll in that class and click "Register".
- Repeat these steps for classes at each hour to complete their schedule for the full day.
Step 5. Managing Your Class Registrations
Click “Classes” at the top right of the page to see everything you have signed up for and make sure each of your children have their complete schedules.
Step 6. Statement of Account
- Click "Balance" at the top right of the page to see your balance for the children you registered.
- You should have a balance of $2,500 per child in 1st-4th & 5th-8th and $2,600 per child in 8th-12th.
- Click on "Invoice & Payment Details" to identify your upcoming invoices and their due dates.
Step 7. Completing Your Registration
- Paying your First Tuition Payment for each child will complete your registration!
*** For Special Requests please email the director at [email protected]